Love & Cuddles - Kanban Crafts

Kanban Crafts Supplies:
SCR9007 - Duo Dots - Blue
SCR9008 - Duo Quilt - Blue
PCT9222 - Bradley with Rucksack Paper Craft Toppers
CRD9210 - Patch Buttons - Blue
PCT9236 - Patch Sentiments - Blue

Other Supplies:
Cardstock: Wausau
Miscellaneous: Ribbon, Twine

As soon as I saw this baby collection by Kanban Crafts I knew exactly what photo I wanted to use for a layout.  I made a similar page with this photo of my nephew for my sister and I wanted one to keep for myself.  The die-cut papers helped this layout come together fast and I was able to add dimension to my page with the paper craft toppers.  The result: a beautiful layout fit for a photo box completed in less than one hour!

I love the detail on the Bradley die-cut.  The bear is three layers and the fur is so realistic the paper looks soft and cuddly!


Both the buttons and heart are pre-made die-cuts.  I only added some twine bows and punched a hole into the heart die-cut making it into a tag.

To stay informed of all the latest Kanban news and to see more projects from the talented design team, follow us on Facebook! If you are attending the CHA Summer Trade Show, stop by the Kanban Crafts booth to see these beautiful products in person, booth #943!

Comments

  1. Love the colors on this Dana! Such a soft, sweet layout! I've linked this up on Practical Scrappers today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that is too precious Dana! What cute baby papers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment