Scrap Attack Scrapbooking August Reveal!

My August design kit from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking featured the Prima Reflections Collection! The Reflections collection is packed with gorgeous jewel tone colors and beautiful designs. One thing I love about this collection is the mix of detailed designs and  simple subtle patterns.  At first glance, the colors of this line remind me of fall, but once I started scrapping I was amazed at the versatility of this collection.

The browns and blues in this collection are perfect for beach pages!


I made a rolled ribbon flower for fun.  Also, the blue Marri Flowers by Prima, shown below, are two-layered and pull apart easily if you are looking to stretch your embellishments!


I cut this beautiful floral design from the Prima Shalimar cardstock.  I really like the lace border and small blue flowers I added for a pop of color.
Photo Credit: Rhonda C. Schaefer

I cut the golden flowers, leaves and butterflies from patterned paper for this layout.  Even though this is a masculine page, I wanted to include flowers and butterflies.  The Scarlet Silk Roses by Zva Creative are the perfect shade of red!


I couldn't resist scrapping a photo of my basset hound, Scamp.  The colors and patterns of the Recollections papers are so regal, which make them perfect for masculine pages of your favorite boy, man or canine!  I had a lot of fun with layers on this page and hand-stamped the small letters of the title.  The Canterbury Collection of Vines by Petaloo are one of my new favorite embellishments!


The little cutie is my nephew Dylan.  This collection is perfect for fall photos.  I cut the diamond designs from this paper and used them on the above layout.  What was left is a lace of sorts, which I think made an interesting background for this page.


I love the Prima Pebbles for a fun embellished flower center!


This is one of my favorite photos of my Grandparents.  The birds and flourish prints were just perfect for a love birds page.  My Grandparents were married for over 60 years before my Grandfather passed away.  I hope I'm as lucky as them!

Photo Credit: Bak Photography

The Prima Marri Flowers and the Zva Creative Scarlet Silk Roses blended together perfectly.  There are several patterned paper designs that contain leaves that can be cut to help fill out flower clusters.


Another fall layout here featuring my youngest daughter in her favorite dress at the time.


The Brown Prima Say It In Pearls & Crystals are one of my favorite embellishments. This design has flourishes and leaves and can be easily cut into several pieces for use in several spots.  I love the small brown flower clusters as flower centers!


I had a blast creating these layouts and I hope you enjoyed them! For a larger selection of my work or to see the supplies used in these layouts please visit my gallery in the Scrap Attack Scrapbooking Store.

Comments