Haunted Votives - Reminisce Home Decor Challenge


Supplies:
Paper: Reminisce
Cardstock Stickers: Reminisce
Flower: Petaloo
Punch: Marvy
Votive Candles: Pier 1
Other: Lace, Trim, Twine

I made this set of haunted votive candles for the Reminisce Home Decor Challenge. I don't have many Halloween decorations so I thought it would be fun to make some small pieces for my home.  I've had this purple lace in my stash for some time and I've been saving it for a special project.  The Reminisce Witch's Brew stickers are the perfect size for my votive holders and are cut from sturdy cardstock so I know my decorations will last.  These candles look so pretty when lit.  I just love how the light shines through the lace!

 

You have until Monday, September 26th to play along. One creative participant will win a Reminisce prize pack and have their image featured on the blog! Wouldn't that be a treat?!

Comments

  1. Love the votives, very spooktackular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooky and cute, all in one!! Love them! Thanks for playing along with the Reminisce Blog Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment