Halloween Card


Supplies:
Paper: Pink Paislee
Ribbon: Details
Stickles: Ranger
Ink: Ranger
Other: Button, Twine, Vintage Image

I created this card for the October Seasonal Adaptation Challenge at Flying Unicorn. I found this great vintage image in the Flying Unicorn Once Upon A Picture group and I loved the softer colors. I used patterned papers from three different Pink Paislee collections; Spring Fling, Starlight and Mistletoe & Co., all of which I would not normally use for a Halloween card. There are several more fun challenges for October with fabulous RAKs up for grabs if you want to play along!

Comments

  1. Great card! So glad you could play along with the Seasonal Adaptation challenge! Thanks for visitng my blog today! So appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just a gorgeous card!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking my challenge over at the Flying Unicorn and for leaving a comment on my blog so that I could get to yours. I used to participate in Scrap It With a Song. I'll go back over there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment