Remember The Moments - Flying Unicorn


Supplies:
Remember The Moments Digital Notebook - Alda Stevens
Flowers: Prima
Leaves: Zva Creative
Ribbon: Details
Lace: Prima
Ink: Ranger
Photo Credit: Precious Memories

I assembled this Remember The Moments book from a digital design by Alda Stevens for Flying Unicorn.  This book is available for FREE to download!  Also available is a four-part You Tube tutorial showing some tips and techniques in creating this book.  I made this book for my sister and filled the pages with photos from her wedding.  There are plenty of pockets and tags for her to write her own journaling.



This book came together quickly and only required 16 pieces of cardstock and some small pieces of ribbon and lace.  There are dozens of tags and images ready to be cut, including flowers, birds, fairies and butterflies.  I know I'll be making another book soon!  If you haven't stopped by the Flying Unicorn forum yet, this is only one of many inspiring projects!

Comments

  1. Dana, this is just gorgeous!! Your sister will love and treasure this :) Thanks for sharing this and Flying Unicorn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning my dear...so happy I stopped by to see the interior. I saw the cover at Flying Unicorn. You do amazing work! take care, gerri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment