Christmas Emporium Box - Flying Unicorn

Supplies:
Paper: Graphic 45
Ribbon: Offray
Rox: Queen & Company
Ink: Ranger

I'm preparing for the holiday season and thought it would be great to have some blank cards, envelopes, notecards and tags on hand for unexpected visitors or for quick last minute gift wrapping.  The Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium collection has several sheets of images and tags that make assembling cards and gift tags a breeze.  As I was working on these items, I also thought that a box to hold my cards and tags would be helpful to keep everything organized and in one spot. 

Here is the top of the box.  I just love this image of Santa!


To decorate the sides of the box I cut the stamps from patterned paper and trimmed the edges with my postal patterned decorative edge scissors.  The wavy sentiment banner on the front of the box is held in place with adhesive foam.

Here are the contents of my box.  I grouped the similar items into piles and tied them with twine and ribbon to keep things organized.


If you haven't picked up this gorgeous paper collection yet, stop by the Flying Unicorn Store!  As a reminder, every purchase made from the Flying Unicorn Store from November 01- November 30 2011, Flying Unicorn will donate 5% to Woman in Distress. 

Comments

Post a Comment