Floral Headband - Your Memories Here

Supplies:
Flowers: Prima
Butterfly: Prima
Other: Headband

I'm sharing a project for Your Memories Here today.  My daughters love to play dress-up so I earned some major kudos when I gave them this altered floral headband! 


Prima's Cameo Roses were the perfect size to embellish this headband.


I attached a Prima butterfly to the center of the bow on the back of the headband.

If you love Prima flowers be sure to check out the YMH Prima Flower Sale. Your Memories Here is offering Floral Grab Bags in 3 sizes for $25, $50 and $75. Each Grab Bag includes items from leftover Live with Prima kits, newly released products from Summer CHA and discontinued items that you can not find anymore! These Grab Bags are selling quickly, so hurry up and get yours before they're gone!

Comments

  1. I love your floral headband, it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful well done Samantha Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana ...... I do apologise where did "Samantha" come into this ????

    I think I must go to bed now my brain is muddled .
    I am so sorry for writing the wrong name .
    Its your work I like here Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment