Vintage Trinket Earrings - Your Memories Here

Supplies:
Vintage Trinkets: Prima
Other: Earring Findings

I'm sharing a quick and easy project today for Your Memories Here Designs.  While looking though my jewelry box with my daughters, I found several pairs of uninspired and neglected earrings.  I decided to upcycle an old pair of earrings with the help of some gorgeous Prima Trinkets.  It took me less than a minute to swap the tired stones with the sparkly tear-drop rhinestones, resulting in a fresh new vintage set that is sure to be worn!


I used the Prima Trinkets pictured above for this pair of earrings.  I want to add that this package of Prima Trinkets contains 2 of each design shown in the above photo.  With several designs to choose from, a set of earrings and a locket necklace would make a great inexpensive gift with that special hand-made touch.  These trinkets also look fabulous on craft projects of all types, and because they are made of metal and clear stones, coordinate perfectly with all of the Prima collections, both old and new!  Be sure to visit the Your Memories Here Store to check out the selection of Vintage Trinkets and the newly arrived Prima collections!

Comments

  1. What a great idea, Dana! Hmm...time to take a look in my dusty jewelry box! LOL!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative and inspiring. These are just beautiful. I may have to give this a try. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment