Gentle Beauty - Your Memories Here

Supplies:
Paper: Prima
Flowers: Prima
Rhinestones: Prima
Sticker: Prima
Ink: Ranger
Other: Lace

I'm sharing a soft and simple page I created with the Prima Meadow Lark Collection today for Your Memories Here Designs. The soft pastel color palette of this collection is really beautiful.


I cut the purple flowers, bees, title spot and journaling spot from the patterned paper.  I added some Prima Say It In Crystals Rhinestones to the flower centers.  If you love bling, these beauties really sparkle!  I added a flower directly to my photo for a fun feminine touch.


If you love Prima flowers be sure to check out the YMH Prima Flower Sale. Your Memories Here is offering Floral Grab Bags in 3 sizes for $25, $50 and $75. Each Grab Bag includes items from leftover Live with Prima kits, newly released products from Summer CHA and discontinued items that you can not find anymore! These Grab Bags are selling quickly, so hurry up and get yours before they're gone!

Comments

  1. Dana this is just gorgeous, love this collectoin too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty - and I adore the flower in her hair!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment