Party Lights - Momenta D-Lite

Momenta Supplies:
FTBM 12x12 Super Paper Pad - PA-2263

Other Supplies:
Light Kit: Crayola
Ribbon: Offray

I recently redecorated my daughter's room and was looking for a fun way to brighten up her space.  I found a Crayola  Party Light Kit on a recent shopping trip, and with a little altering, now have a fun strand of lights.


I used the paper lanterns that came in the kit as a stencil on my Momenta patterned papers.  Once my lanterns were cut and attached to the lights, I added some ribbon.  The Free To Be Me Super Paper Pad is perfect for home decor, especially for girls, with the bright color palette and fun designs like squiggles, peace signs and polka dots.

Comments

  1. You are so very clever! Love it!
    come by for a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN way to accent your daughter's room - bet she loves these lights! I would :) Wonderful idea - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment