Skylark - Meg's Garden Guest Designer

Supplies:
Paper: Meg's Garden
Letters: American Crafts
Flowers: Prima
Ink: Ranger
Photo Credit: Rosie Highers

I'm thrilled to be a guest designer for Meg's Garden!   The gorgeous Meg's Garden papers are printed on silk paper and are so beautiful in real life.  I love the soft flowers and floral designs that are present in the Le Belle Jardin Collection.  I used a piece of the French Bird Cage patterned paper (P6297) for the base of this layout. I used the coordinating French Bird Cage A4 sheet (P6297A) and the A4 sheet Collage Cartouche (3402A) from The French Garden Collection for the layers under the photo as well as the flowers and leaves that drape the side of the photo and embellish the birdcage.


 

My daughter loves to sing. That fact, along with the birdcage on the paper, helped to inspire the title of this layout. I used some of the lyrics from the song "Skylark" for my journaling which reads, "My heart is riding on your wings."

Please visit the Meg's Garden blog to see the other layout I'm sharing in my guest designer post, and make sure you visit the Meg's Garden Store to check out what's new.  If you live in the US like me and would like to purchase some of these beautiful papers State-side, I ordered my papers from C'est Magnifique.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Comments