Got Treats? - Momenta D-Lite

Momenta Supplies:
Dogs Simple Perfect Page Kit - PK-1977
Other Supplies:
Ribbon: Basic Grey

When I saw this super cute dog-themed Momenta page kit, I immediately thought of my brother's sweet dog Tobias.  I miss my brother and his family, but I miss this little guy too!  I had a lot of fun piecing together a background scene with clouds, a tree, grass and a sun.  I'd like to think that Tobias thinks of me sometimes, but I'm pretty sure treats are at the forefront of his mind.  Thanks for stopping by today!  Stop by the Momenta blog for more inspiration.

Comments

  1. Oh, my goodness, I love this page!!! And the expression on the dog's face - priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO!!
    Very creative in how you added the fussy cut details!!
    The dog is so adorable!!
    Thanks for your sweet comments!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment