Avian Notecard Set + DT Call - Your Memories Here

Supplies:
Paper: Prima
Notecards: Prima
Resist Canvas: Prima
Rhinestones: Prima
Stickers: Prima
Mist: Tattered Angels
Ink: Ranger

I'm sharing a notecard set today for Your Memories Here Designs.  I'm so excited about the new Prima collections that I'm trying to use up some of my older stash to make room for my next shipment of goodies.  I love the pretty pastel color palette, floral designs and gorgeous birds of the Prima Meadow Lark collection.  I used up the last of my patterned paper and some of the coordinating embellishments from the line to make this set of notecards.





Each notecard is slightly different.  I used the same basic design and arranged the embellishments around the beautiful birds I chose as the focal point of each card.  I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to color the pieces of resist canvas.  The rhinestone branches were the perfect element to highlight the branches that were printed on the patterned papers.

Prima Pre-Orders are available in the Your Memories Here Store! If you have your eye on 1, or 7, of the new Prima collections, get your order in now for a significant savings. Grab Bags are available again in 3 sizes.   If you're running low on embellishments from the last Prima release, there are still Winter Grab Bags available in 3 different sizes in the YMH Store.

**Your Memories Here Designs is having a DT Call!**

If you are interested in joining our fabulous team of amazing, creative, inspiring designers, here are the details:

To be a designer for Your Memories Here you need to have your own blog. You will be required to post once a week on both your personal blog, and the YMH Designs blog, a project featuring products that can be found at Your Memories Here. We also have a facebook page that we’d like you to post to (not mandatory). If you belong to any other forums or message boards and can help spread the word that way, even better! The design team term will be for 6 months, September 2012 - February 2013.

What does Your Memories Here have to offer you? Exposure to hundreds of fans on facebook and blogger and generous product discounts! While we can’t afford to give you all the materials for your projects (wouldn’t that be nice) we do offer an “employee” discount for all items at Your Memories Here as well as access to make discounted purchases from our suppliers.

This call is open to everyone, everywhere around the world. scapbookers, card makers and mixed media/altered art artists are all welcome to apply.

To apply:
Send an email (please put YMH DT Call in the subject line) to krissy@yourmemorieshere.com and include:
  • Your name and where you’re from
  • At least 3 examples of your work
  • Your blog address
  • A short bio 
  • A list of any forums or message boards you belong to 
  • Please visit YourMemoriesHere.com so that you are aware of the products we sell and let us know if you currently own any of the products we offer. You are not required to make a purchase.
The call is until midnight August 18th. We will announce the Design Team on August 25, 2012. The chosen design team will post their submission project for their first post in September.

Good luck to all those who apply!  The YMH Team is a lot of fun!


Comments

  1. The ATCS are gorgeous Dana! I love that color but rarely use it because it looks so strong on the page- love your solution to use pieces of lace over it! I really love how you placed the elements in the floral card- it's like a mini garden. Thanks for swinging by my blog. wait- I'm in the wrong post! LOL! I love these color mix and how you edged the layers here- those tab fabric stickers are gorgeous! I really like Your Memories Here but I am so busy with my other DT work it wouldn't be fair to apply to the call at this time- I'll keep it in my calendar for next year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment