Hadassah Canvas - Momenta D-Lite

 
Momenta Supplies:
Creative Canvas - 17381
Graceful Decor Stencil - BL-799
Baby Steps Paper Pad - PK-2146
Baby Steps Vellum Message Stickers - ST-2997
 
Other Supplies:
White Texture Effect: Martha Stewart
Flowers: Prima, Webster's Pages
Photo Credit: Nick Karr
 
I was thrilled to get a phone call from my sister yesterday telling me that my new niece was born!  I went to work right away and created this canvas with my Momenta supplies.
 
 
I love the star pattern that is printed on this canvas and I didn't want to cover them up.  I thought it would be fun to add some texture and movement to this piece so I used the Momenta Graceful Decor Stencil and some White Texture Effect to add the flourishes.


The Baby Steps Paper Pad is full of wonderful die-cuts.  The "brand new" sentiment was perfect!  Also included with the paper pad is a full sheet of letters and numbers in several sizes, colors and fonts.  The yellow letters and numbers were a perfect match to the yellow stars on the canvas.


Momenta has a fabulous collection of clear and vellum stickers.  I cut a portion of one for use here.

I'll be making a lot more baby-themed projects over the next couple of months using the Momenta Baby Steps and Cuddle and Coo collections.  They're perfect for both boys and girls.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Oh - Congrats Aunty Tatar :-) Lovely page and a beautiful photo xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment