Just Because - Tando Creative


I'm sharing a fun, bright, multicolored layout today for Tando Creative.  The theme this week is Fireworks.  I started this layout with the Tando Random Circles Mask, some modeling paste and several colors of mist.  I mixed mist into modeling paste and then carefully filled in the circles of the mask.


Besides chipboard, one of my favorite embellishments is flowers.  Once I added some floral clusters to my page, I finished them with some gorgeous Leaf Branches with Cut-Out Leaves.  This chipboard comes in both greyboard and white coated board.  I used a package of the white coated board here and some mist to add some color, no primer necessary.


As a finishing touch, and to mimic the sparkle and shape of fireworks, I added some stars from the Grab Bag of Stars, which I covered with a coat of pearl mica flake.





Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments