Ride - Moxxie


I'm trying to create a few more fall-themed projects before I dig into my holiday supplies.  I've used the Moxxie Forever Family collection for most of my fall layouts.  I love the color palette and mix of patterns and I tried to incorporate them all on this page.


One of my favorite things about fall is the crunch of leaves under my feet. I used some Spellbinders dies to cut the leaves, spritzed them with water, scrunched and dried them, and then added a touch of Distress Ink to give an aged weathered look.

I based this layout on the November Scrap That! Sketch by Amarilys Doria.  I swapped the flowers for leaves.


Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to visit the Moxxie Blog and facebook page for inspiration from the rest of the Moxxie Muses.

Comments

Post a Comment