Rock Star - Moxxie


Hi! I'm sharing a layout for Moxxie today showing the versatility of the Basketball collection. I don't have a basketball player in my house, but I do have a musician. The grungy brick and chain link fence patterned papers were perfect for a rock-and-roll page! The On The Court patterned paper added a fun texture and awesome pop of color to my layout.


I used a favorite mask, molding paste and ink to create the music note pattern on this page. I added a bit of grunge with some eyelets and leather cording.


I accented my photos with stickers from the Moxxie Noteworthy collection.


I split my title into two parts in opposite corners of my page.  For the first word of the title I used Moxxie Rub-on Alphas in Red. I also added some star stickers from the older Basketball collection, which shares a similar color palette.


The second word of my title is made from a Basketball Die-Cut. The original design was "All Star!" I cut away the "All" and replaced the space with a button.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope I have shown how to use the B-sides of patterned papers and some themed embellishments from different collections to personalize a paper collection to better suite your needs.

Comments

  1. Wowwwww!! I love love love love this!! LOVING those photos, the colors, the music bits.. loveeeeeeeee it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool how you transformed the theme of these papers to suit your pics! Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A magnificent color matching! Great idea with the "runaway music" - a hole instead of notes and a treble clef!)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment