Tweet - Tando Creative


I'm sharing a layout that I created for Tando Creative today. The theme on the challenge blog this month is numbers. I didn't have any chipboard numbers, so I got a little creative and made this numbered birdcage with a Large Birdcage and Mini Book Plate. I added a small numbered plaque to the front of the cage. I think my little bird looks right at home!

Up for grabs this month are 4 pieces of Tando chipboard of your choice!  All you have to do is create a piece incorporating the monthly theme and link to the Tando Creative Challenge Blog. You don't have to use Tando products, but, if you do you'll be entered into the draw twice, doubling your chances to win. We don't have many rules, as rules spoil the fun, but in order to be in with a chance of winning we do ask that your project is entered for a maximum of 5 challenges, including Tando.



Thanks for stopping by today!  We can't wait to see your creations.

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and love love love love the flowers, the birdcage and how you added the bird to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet and lovely page Dana... you have a nice little girl ! And I love how you have combined the two Tando's pieces, perfect association !!! Good week-end, Coco x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment