Layered Coffin - Tando Creative


Happy Halloween! I'm sharing a 3D coffin for the Same But Different Coffin theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I've so enjoyed seeing what my fellow team members have created with the same supplies!

I assembled my Layered Coffin with Cobweb Detail and covered the outside with a layer of black crackle paint. I added a canvas skull, keyhole and a bouquet of black roses to the lid and some hinges between the top and bottom layers.


I covered the inside of the coffin with a coat of the same black crackle paint and used the Poppy Mask and some acrylic paint to add colorful flowers to the coffin lid. I lined the coffin base with satin and lace. I colored my skeleton with gesso and Distress Ink.




Thanks for stopping by today! Tando offers a wide range of Halloween Chipboard. If you're ready to start your Christmas crafts, check out the fantastic selection of Christmas Chipboard, Christmas Greetings and Specials.

Comments

  1. I love your version too Dana !!!! You are having a lot of fun being spooky too !!! LOVE your crackling, your canvas skull and your keyhole and roses embellishment on the lid.... gorgeous. And the colorful poppies inside... it could even be nearly cute haha !!! Thank for the inspiration too, it's great to see various same but different creations !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is awesome!! LOVING how you added the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun - love when crafters get together and use the same supplies! Great use of yours in this challenge = WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab coffin, I love the flowers
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment