Peace on Earth Card - Zeus and Zoe Guest Designer


Hi! I'm sharing a Christmas card that I created with the Zeus and Zoe Green with Envy Embellishment Kit today. You can find similar kits HERE. I layered pieces of vintage newspaper and sheet music and a vintage postcard onto an embossed card base. I loved the image on the postcard and decided to play up the green and purple color palette for a non-traditional holiday card.


I topped my festive embellishment cluster with a stamped sentiment that I cut from a vintage book page. I just love the look of aged paper!


I finished my card with some decorative chipboard and a vintage inspired key.


Here is a peek of the gorgeous Green with Envy Kit! If you're looking for something specific, or have a favorite color that your like to work with, contact Marivic and she'll put together a kit personalized to your specific tastes and needs!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I wish you and yours all the best this holiday season!

Comments

  1. So gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the vintage image and the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana, I love this Vintage card, and the Green with Envy Kit. So many beautiful doodads to work with, I would go nuts with all that beauty. A shopping I will go. . . . . . . . Hi Ho the merry O! Have a wonderful holiday season with your family.

    Mindy
    http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment