January 2014 - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the January Club Q Kits for Quick Quotes today. The Altered Kits for January are calendar kits. I added the January calendar to my page as a fun way to record the date.

I was thrilled to find some bold, vibrant colors in this kit! I paired the navy blue and teal papers from the Page Layout Kits with a bright lime green patterned paper from the Altered Kit for a fresh feel. I inked the edges of the green patterned paper with Limeade PowderPuff Chalking Ink for an extra pop of color. The calendar kit included cards to record special dates for each month and I used one for my journaling.


I embellished the pattern on the calendar with rhinestones. Hint: I struggle with bling placement all the time, so I used the white dots of the printed design as a guide and adhered rhinestones directly on top of them for a perfect sprinkling of sparkle.


I rounded the edges of a square vellum sentiment to create a circular embellishment to tuck behind my photos. Tip: I added adhesive to just the bottom edge of the vellum circle, which I then covered with a photo, for a seamless design.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
January Club Q Page Layouts Kits
January Club Q Altered Kits
Limeade PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Tahiti PowderPuff Chalking Ink
7/8-inch Light Blue Ribbon

Comments

  1. So beautiful! LOVING the colors and the stars!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Dana!!! Love the colors and all the embellishments! Love those stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful dana !1 love the colors and lovely embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment