Life Is Good Arch - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing a Gothic Arch I created for Tando Creative today. The theme on the Tando Challenge Blog this month is "Green, Yellow and Brown." I had some fun with the Leaves Mask Set of 2 and a Mini Butterfly for this project!


I used the Leaf Mask and some molding paste to add dimensional leaves to my arch, which I then colored with Twinkling H2Os. I added some bright yellow flowers, a Mini Butterfly and a clear sticker to finish. I'm hoping to see more flowers and less snow in the coming weeks! Until then, I have this arch to help me think Spring!

Up for grabs this month are 4 pieces of Tando chipboard of your choice!  All you have to do is create a piece incorporating the monthly theme and link to the Tando Creative Challenge Blog. You don't have to use Tando products, but, if you do you'll be entered into the draw twice, doubling your chances to win. We don't have many rules, as rules spoil the fun, but in order to be in with a chance of winning we do ask that your project is entered for a maximum of 5 challenges, including Tando.








Thanks for stopping by today!




Comments

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! love the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Gorgeous project Dana :) So Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in awe, I love this arch Dana (love also this leaves mask and the butterflies..), fabulous work!!! Hope Spring will come very soon now by your side thanks to it lol :) Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such texture and colours, Dana!! Gorgeous piece, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Dana.
    Forgive my lack of commenting lately, I will try and get back on track soon,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment