Success Card - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a card that I created with the NEW Baggage Claim collection and the NEW Sentiments Quote Cards for Quick Quotes today. The Sentiments Quote Cards measure 3" x 4" and are the perfect size to slide into pocket pages. I trimmed this card slightly for use on my card. I love how the bold text and crisp white background of the quote card allows the sentiment to take center stage in my design. I upped the fun factor of this card by using the bicycle print patterned paper (Baggage Claim 200) as a base. I accented this card with bright pops of red and yellow and my new favorite colors of PowderPuff Chalking Ink.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Baggage Claim 100
Baggage Claim 200
Baggage Claim 800
Sentiments Quote Cards
Caribbean Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Feather Gray PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Khaki PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Comments

  1. Beautiful!! LOVING that sentiment and the bike button!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this card, Dana! These papers are fab.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment