Je t'aime - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a layout I created for Quick Quotes today. As I've mentioned before, I'm loving the new Calypso and Serendipity collections. I enjoy working with them so much that I'm saving even the smallest scraps for future projects. To help stretch my stash further, I've combined these two new lines with some of my older favorites, Summer Breeze and Dusty Road. Mixing these paper collections allowed me to give new life to some older papers. This combination of supplies also helped to add a fresh twist to my design, which gives my scrapbook the variety that I look for when flipping through the pages.

I selected the Summer Breeze 100 patterned paper for the base of my page. I then chose papers in matching colors from the Calypso, Serendipity and Dusty Road lines. I think this group of patterns is so fun!


I cut several flowers from the Serendipity 100 patterned paper for use as embellishments. I dressed up the flower petals with some liquid pearls. I wanted to add a pop of color that would catch the eye, so I added a bright yellow Calypso Chipboard Die Cut.


To help separate the layers, I highlighted the edges of the patterned papers under my photo with Blue Jeans and Brandywine PowderPuff Chalking Ink.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Summer Breeze 100
Serendipity 100
Serendipity 400
Dusty Road 500
Calypso Chipboard Die Cuts
Blue Jeans PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Brandywine PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the flowers and that title!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page and colors! Adore her photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout - great mix of the different papers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment