Key of Hearts Card - Couture Creations

Hi! I'm sharing a card that I created for the Couture Creations Winter CHA Booth. I used the Ultimate Crafts Unlocked (ULT157138) and Key of Hearts (ULT157140) dies. I used my favorite patina solution on my metal die-cuts. You can read more about my patina process HERE.

The inside of the card sports a simple key hole (Prima stamp) and two of the hearts that are small cut-outs from one of the keys.

I quite like this clean and simple design. The patterned paper is by Lucky7 Factory.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the wood grain and the keys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharp card, Dana. Love the ultimate simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards Dana!!! I'm off seeing your process on your patina, TFS :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment