Washi Tape Bracelets - Love My Tapes


Hi! I'm sharing some more bracelets that I created with Love My Tapes Washi Tape today. Unlike my last bracelet that used paper, wire and beads along with washi tape, these bracelets are 100% washi tape and are so simple to create that I made mine while sitting poolside!


If you have ever made a chain out of Starburst candy wrappers, you are already familiar with this folding technique. I cut pieces of washi tape to 2 and 5/8 inches, folded them and linked them together. This project was fun and easy to create, and with the wide range of Love My Tapes washi tape designs, highly personable to individual tastes. I scored some major points with my young daughters with these mustache bracelets.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. I remember doing this technique with gum wrappers when I was a kid! It looks more sophisticated with the washi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew this technique , you made these bracelet out of washi tape, it's amazing, YOU are amazing Dana!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhh wow!! These are AMAZING!!!!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cool Dana! Amazingly creative use of tapes. Love them.:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment