Butterfly Wing ATC - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing an Artist Trading Card that I created for the Free For All theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I found this gorgeous butterfly wing in my garden and thought it would look fantastic on an ATC.


I used the fabulous Dotted Star Mask, designed by Kaz, first with a black marker and then with light molding paste that I tinted gray. I moved the mask slightly before applying the paste to create a shadow effect for the background of my card. Once the paste was dry, I colored the card with ink, mist and gelatos. I sealed the butterfly wing to my card with a thick coat of crackle glaze. While the glaze was still wet, I pressed the wire circle and rub-on onto the card to finish my piece.

http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/mask-dotted-star-p-719.html
http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/artist-trading-cards-p-288.html


Thanks for stopping by today! You can pick up all the pieces I used here from the Tando Creative Retail Shop.

Comments

  1. Wow!! LOVING all that gorgeous texture!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the crackle glaze effect on the vibrant and textured background !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment