Frosty - C'est Magnifique December Kit


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the C'est Magnifique December Main Kit, Flower Add-On, Embellishment Add-On and Magnifique Mixed Media Kit. This layout is very special to me. I used the last Christmas card that my Grandmother sent me before she passed as the focal point for this page. I tucked her handwritten greeting inside the red envelope that I placed behind the image.


I was thrilled to find a fantastic variety of paper in the kits. I've layered resist canvas, sheet music, patterned paper and stickers under my image for a design that is a fun to touch as it is to look at.



I absolutely adore the mix of textured flowers and berries in the kits. I filled out my flower clusters with hand-cut paper snowflakes, mini roses, glittery leaves and twisted bunches of wire.

If you'd like to see the other layouts I created with these kits, together in one post, please visit the C'est Magnifique Blog. I'll be sharing more in-depth posts about each of the layouts I created with these kits over the next week as we lead up to the full kit reveal on the 30th.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments