Home Pennant - Susan K. Weckesser

Stamped and Painted Canvas Pennant with Heartwarming Home Quote

Hi! I'm sharing a canvas pennant that I created for Susan K. Weckesser today. I'm an Air Force wife and move around a lot. My husband and I always tell our daughters that as long as we are together we are home. I started with a blank Canvas Corp Canvas Pennant and some Canvas Corp Rope and then added color with paint, stamps and Susan K. Weckesser patterned paper.

Stamped and Painted Canvas Pennant with Heartwarming Home Quote

I used the Fly Away and Tumbleweed Houses stamp sets for the sun, cloud, the word "home," and the small house (below).

Stamped and Painted Canvas Pennant with Heartwarming Home Quote

I colored the canvas with white, blue and pink acrylic paints. I added small circles of color using Yellow Clearsnap Smooch with a stencil and a white gel pen. I embellished several areas of the pennant with flowers and glass gems.

Stamped and Painted Canvas Pennant with Heartwarming Home Quote

I stamped, cut and colored a small house to add to the bottom of this piece.

Pin It!

How to Paint and Stamp on Canvas


Comments

  1. A ray of sunshine on these gloomy days! Lovely, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love love love how you used the yarn!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute! Love the colours....such a fun and fresh project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sentiment and the way you have used the tiny stamps !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment