Life's Little Moments - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the NEW Antique Garden Collection for Quick Quotes today. If you want to see how gorgeous this collection is in person, and I think you do, pick up the November Club Q Kits! I'm thrilled to see another line with a grey and yellow color palette! I had a lot of fun cutting apart a piece of Antique Garden 100 patterned paper and building up layers of flowers for this fall-themed page.


I used a wood grain stencil with whipped spackle to add a dimensional design to my page. I then colored the raised areas with Soft Sage and Lemonade PowderPuff Chalking Ink.


Design Notes: I used a Tsukineko fantastix to add ink to the stenciled design. If you haven't used a fantastix before, it is wonderful for applying mediums to small areas. The tip is firmer than a sponge dauber, so I didn't have to worry about getting ink onto the patterned paper. The thin pencil-like design of the fantastix is comfortable to use and easy to control.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Antique Garden 100
Antique Garden 300
Lemonade PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Soft Sage PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the butterfly!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. Thank you for the shout out re: our Fantastix applicators!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment