Winter - C'est Magnifique December Kit


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the C'est Magnifique December Main Kit, Flower Add-On, Embellishment Add-On and Magnifique Mixed Media Kit. I kept the design of this layout clean and simple. The products in the kits are absolutely gorgeous and can stand on their own just as they are.


The bright red piece of embossed velvet that comes in the Mixed Media Kit is so fun and is a wonderful way to add a vibrant pop of color to a project!


These Petaloo Burlap Poinsettias are so fun!

If you'd like to see the other layouts I created with these kits, together in one post, please visit the C'est Magnifique Blog. I'll be sharing more in-depth posts about each of the layouts I created with these kits over the next week as we lead up to the full kit reveal on the 30th.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the colors, the photo and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment