Celebrate Card - Tando Creative + JnW Crafts Guest Designer


Hi! I'm sharing a card that I created for Tando Creative and JnW Crafts to help celebrate the New Year. I covered a piece of black cardstock with black lace and then used the JnW Crafts Bow Tie Template with a piece of black felt to make the bow for this card. I attached the tie to pieces of white cardstock that I layered to create a pleated shirt.

I've been using the Tando Creative Round Grid a lot lately and have saved the small circles that I punched out of the grid. They made great buttons for this black tie card! I simply colored the chipboard with black ink and glued them onto layers of white cardstock.

http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/grid-round-p-849.html

You can find the Round Grid in the New Releases section of the Tando Retail Shop.

I hope you all start your New Year off with a bang! Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment