C'est Magnifique January Kit Projects

(Personal Supplies: Doily, Twine) 

Hi! I'm sharing the projects that I created with the January Kits from C'est Magnifique. I used the Main Kit, Flower Add-On, Embellishment Add-On and Magnifique Mixed Media Kit on each of the projects that I am sharing today.

I had a lot of fun creating this soft feminine page. My daughter's Easter dress from last Spring was the perfect shade of blue to pair with these gorgeous patterned papers.


I carried the beautiful curves from the brocade background design through to the other layers of the page, adding circular die-cuts, trinkets, fussy cuts and wavy edged patterned papers. Orange is one of my favorite colors, so I added small orange roses and die-cuts for a fun, bright pop of color.


I painted the beautiful Blue Fern Studios Boston Lattice Chipboard (Embellishment Add-On) with C'est Magnifique Blue Bird Sparkle Chalkboard Paint from the Mixed Media Kit for a soft finish. I cut the chipboard into two pieces to use on either side of my photo. The lattice ribbon from the Mixed Media Kit was a perfect complement to the lattice design of the chipboard.

(Personal Supplies: Orange Mist, Light Molding Paste, Black Archival Ink, Clockwork Stencils)

I challenged myself to create a masculine layout with this kit.


I played up the repetitive clock-themed die-cuts and charms with some large clockwork pieces that I cut from patterned paper and then distressed with the paints, ink, mist and stamps from the Mixed Media Kit.


I added a portion of a quote from a Kasiercraft rub-on to this Kaisercraft die-cut chipboard banner. I kept the wood natural for a more manly finish.

(Personal Supplies: White Clothespin)

Lastly, I created an altered frame. I used the paints, ink and mist from the Mixed Media Kit to alter a piece of chipboard, that I then attached the face of the pedestal frame. I dressed up the front of the frame with flowers, embellishments and ribbon.


This frame holds a 4x6 inch photo that is protected between two sheets of plastic. The photo slides into the frame from the top, which makes changing the photo quick and easy.

I have really enjoyed playing with this kit. If you are interested in the January Kit or Add-Ons a limited amount of kits are available for purchase from the C'est Magnifique Store while supplies last!

I have one more layout to share for the January Sketch Challenge reveal on January 1st.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment