2 Years of Memories - A Quick Quotes Farewell

Hi! I'm sharing my last post as a member of the Quick Quotes design team today. It's been an amazing two years! I've compiled my favorite projects from my terms and am sharing them again today. Clicking on the title of each project with take you to the original post, where you will find design tips, more photos and full supply lists.
















A huge thanks to everyone at Quick Quotes for their support and generosity and to my fellow designers for all the inspiration! Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Every single one of them is fabulous! You are so creative and I love you style. Thank you for sharing your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had some amazing projects from QQ! Love how you always think outside the box. Scatter Joy is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment