Queen Bee Mixed Media Board - Tando Creative

Stamped and Embossed Queen Bee Mixed Media Board by Dana Tatar

Hi! I'm sharing a Mixed Media Board that I altered for the Embossing Challenge this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I embossed the board with a honeycomb embossing folder and then covered it with a light layer of gesso. I added color with yellow and white mist, Distress Ink and Gelatos. I embossed the bee onto the board using black embossing powder. I finished the piece with a stamped sentiment and some stamped honeycombs. These boards are really fun to work with and hold up well to wet mediums and heat. You can purchase these boards in two sizes in sets of five from the Tando Creative Retail Shop.

http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/mixed-media-boards-80mm-116mm-p-791.html

We'd love to have you join the Embossing Challenge! To be in with a chance of winning some great Tando goodies of your choice, please make a piece based on our weekly themes and link your project, not just your blog, using the inlinkz tool located at the top of the Tando Blog. You don't have to use any Tando product, but, if you do, you will be entered into the draw twice! There are no limits to how many times you enter, however, we do request that you only enter your piece for 5 challenges. We look forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. WOW!!! I love it so glossy looking the bee is super Happy New Year my friend., Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love this! That quote is PERFECTION!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable project and don't I know a few ppl that it would pe perfect for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous , I think we all love to be the Queen :), great project

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks wonderful Dana,love the quote !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment