Let's Drink Wine Postcards - Canvas Corp

Wine Tasting Party Stamped Postcard Invitations by Dana Tatar

Hi! I'm sharing the results of another Crew Challenge for Canvas Corp today - a quick and easy set of postcard invites to a wine tasting party. It has been several months since my group of friends has gathered together to enjoy each others company, so I created these invitations for an upcoming party. It is not always easy to find that perfect invitation in the store, so I created my own postcards that are ready to mail in a couple simple steps. I stamped both sides of the postcard with some wine themed stamps. Next, I personalized the invitation by including a photo taken at the last get-together. Easy enough to assemble after a couple glasses of wine and also cost effective!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Canvas Corp Supplies: Printed Ivory Postcards

Stamps: Drink and Cuss, Let's Get Sip Faced

Pin It!

Wine Tasting Party Stamped Postcard Invitations by Dana Tatar




Comments

Post a Comment