Patriotic Piggies - Clearsnap


Hi! I'm sharing some nail art for the Clearsnap July Color Inspiration Challenge today. At the beginning of every month, Clearsnap posts an inspiration challenge on the Clearsnap Blog featuring inspired fashion, trends, and a few inkpads to inspire you to create something during the month. The mood board this month features patriotic red, white and blue! All Clearsnap products are made in the U.S.A. so I'm showing my pride with these patriotic piggies.


I receive manufacturer product from time to time and my daughters like to see what is inside just as much as I do. The most recent box from Clearsnap was extra special for my girls because it included two packages of Finger Flair! They immediately volunteered to test out these new designs. Finger Flaire are stamps used to help create unique temporary body art. They are an ideal size for decorating above the finger or toe nail, but also perfect for small peek-a-boo body art. Unlike some other temporary tattoo brands, these designs wash of with soap and water, which is a big plus for me! The glasses design shown above is included in the Chic Finger Flair.


I am not an expert at nail polish application and struggle with adding designs that my girls love. Luckily, Clearsnap has several products that helped me embellish my daughters nails with ease. After painting a red and blue base coat of polish, I used Moonlight Smooch to add dots and stripes modeled after the American flag. I used the Ann Butler Stars Art Screen with Moonlight Smooch to add a star to my oldest daughters big toes. The heart design shown above is included in the Chic Finger Flair and the Butterfly design is from the Girly Finger Flair.


I added a glittery top coat with Smooch Glitz in Frost.

To say my girls were thrilled with the results is an understatement!


Thanks for stopping by today! If you want the chance to have your work featured on the Clearsnap Facebook Page, link up your project based on this collage to the Clearsnap Blog.

Clearsnap Supplies:
Ann Butler Art Screens - Stars
Smooch - Moonlight
Smooch Glitz - Frost
Finger Flair - Chic, Girly

Comments

Post a Comment