Facet Christmas Ornaments - Meg's Garden


Hi! I'm sharing some Christmas ornaments that I created with Tim Holtz Facets and the new Downloadable Vintage Christmas Papercrafter Pack for Meg's Garden today. I fashioned these ornaments after the vintage chandelier pendant ornaments designed by Melinda Barnett, which were published in the Stampington and Company Somerset Holidays and Celebrations 2015 Vol. 9.


I simply printed these gorgeous papers at home, applied a small amount of glaze over select images, and pressed a facet firmly down onto the glaze. I let the facets dry overnight and then trimmed away the excess paper. I finished these ornaments with a length of festive ribbon.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Meg's Garden Supplies:
Vintage Christmas Papercrafter Pack

Comments

Post a Comment