Stenciled and Stamped Holiday Giftwrap - Clearsnap

The ink, Art Screen and Wood Block Stamp for this project was supplied by Clearsnap.

Hi friends! I'm sharing a fun way to use ColorBox® Crafter's® Ink this holiday season for Clearsnap today. Clearsnap has just released 17 colors of ColorBox® Crafter's® Cat's Eye Ink! The small Cat's Eye pads are perfect for use with Stamps and Stencils. Just like the song, I'm wrapping the majority of my gifts this year in brown paper packaging. I'm updating the classic look with pops of color from stamped tags and stenciled designs.


I selected two fantastic shades of ColorBox® Crafter's® Cat's Eye Ink to use to embellish this gift wrap; Canyon, a fabulous vintage red, and Limelight, an exciting vibrant green. I used masking tape to cover the majority of the ColorBox® Stripes Art Screen, shrinking my stencil down to three pairs of lines. I'm not a pro at measuring or wrapping gifts, so to make things easier for myself I applied ink over the Art Screen directly onto the wrapped gift, transferring the design to my packaging. I then applied some heat to set the ink. Important Note: If applying ink to wrapped packages, please be sure that the contents are not heat sensitive! If giving delicate gifts, ink up and heat set your gift paper prior to wrapping!

Once my red stripes were set, I applied Limelight ink onto a Wish Big Wood Block Stamp and stamped onto a piece of white cardstock. After heat setting the ink, I trimmed the stamped image down to size and attached it to my gift.


I finished this package with a handmade tag and some twine.

I'm excited to give gifts with one-of-a-kind packaging this year! Be sure to check out the new shades of ColorBox® Crafter's® Cat's Eye Ink and the new Wood Block Stamps. They'd make great stocking stuffers!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Clearsnap Supplies:

Comments

Post a Comment