Top 15 Canvases and Cards of 2015

Hi! Today is the last day of my recap of 2015. Thanks so much for joining me! I've shared my top layouts, albums, arches and artist trading cards over the last two days. Something new for me this year is the large number of canvases I created. The majority of this post is full of them! I really loved expressing myself in this form and will definitely create more in the year to come. I also snuck some of my favorite cards into this post. I don't create a lot of cards, but am sharing those that I couldn't bear to part with this year. Follow the links to view the full posts.

Creative Way of Life (Canvas Corp)


Bleed Out Your Heart (Gauche Alchemy)


Believe (Tando Creative)


Find Yourself (Canvas Corp)




Piece Of My Heart (Clearsnap)


Be Awesome Today (Canvas Corp)




Hope (Canvas Corp)


Dragonfly Love (Gecko Galz)


You Make Life Beautiful (Paper Wings Productions)


Happy Birthday (Susan K. Weckesser)


Bloom (Faber-Castell DMC)


Thanks so much for stopping by today! My goal for the new year is to finish 3 December Daily albums from past years. (You may have noticed that I didn't try to tackle one this month!) I also want to dig into my Project Life stash. This goal is being carried over from last year. I purchased a ton of Project Life supplies, which included a kit club subscription, and haven't touched any of it! I'm also doing the 52 Lists project.

I created a fair amount of altered projects this past year, but couldn't quite come up with 15 pieces to share. Please visit my Tutorials Page for some great off-the-page ideas.

I have joined some new design teams and am feeling inspired. I'm looking forward to a creative year!

Comments

  1. These are all amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Dana, you made so many gorgeous canvases this year! There is no way I could choose a favorite out of all these beauties. The cards are all lovely too, especially the birthday card--I love how you made the layered balloons.

    Have a Happy New Year! I look forward to visiting your blog many times in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, each and every one of these are so beautiful and creative !! You are such an inspiration !! big hugs and love....wish you a great 2016 !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all awesome Dana! I love your bold and bright colour use. Wishing you and yours a wonderful 2016!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment