Vintage Christmas Shaker Tags - Meg's Garden


Hi friends! I'm sharing a pair of shaker tags that I created with some festive Meg's Garden products today. My inspiration for this project came from Andrea Ockey Parr.


I printed and cut several tags from the Vintage Christmas Papercrafter Pack ephemera page and layered them with paper tags that I cut from a piece of English Rose Garden Leaves and Foliage patterned paper. I sprinkled glitter onto a chipboard transparency embellishment and glued a piece of clear packaging over the top to seal the glitter inside. I then punched a hole in the shaker embellishment and the tags and tied them together with a piece of white twine.


I further embellished each layered tag set with buttons, charms, chipboard, pins, Cream Lace, and some ivory blossoms from the Temptations in Cream and Sage Bundle.

I'm thinking of wrapping all my gifts this year in brown paper and string. These handmade tags will make beautiful gift toppers and will add a fantastic pop of color to my packages.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Meg's Garden Supplies:
Vintage Christmas Papercrafter Pack
English Rose Garden - Leaves and Foliage
Temptations in Cream and Sage Bundle
Cream Lace

Comments

  1. These are gorgeous! LOVING that peace symbol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! Every time I visit your blog, I see so many great ideas! Hope things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful!! and they will look great with brown paper and string!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment