April Gecko Galz Samples


Hi! I created this pair of friendship cards for Gecko Galz. The large patterned butterfly wings are part of the Butterfly Wings Digital Collage Set. The ballerinas with butterfly wings are from the Pixie Dust Digital Collage Set. The theme this month is Roses, Lace and Butterflies, so I also incorporated lace patterned paper and paper roses onto my cards.


I created this mini layout for the Gecko Galz April Customer Challenge. We'd love to have you join the Gecko Galz Challenge this month! There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz. It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers. The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree!


This is the free stamp I have to give away this month. I'd love to have you stop by the Gecko Galz blog to see what I created using this stamp.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the fairies and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana! Your samples this month are just too fabulous!! Love love love them! Thanks so much for your inspiration!
    Jackie ")

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore the friendship cards and those wonderful fairies! thank you for the freebie! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment