Happy - Pion Design


Hi! I created this layout for Pion Design. My cherry blossom tree is in full bloom right now. I wait all year long for the short couple of weeks when my front yard is fragrant and awash with pink petals. I was inspired to create a layout with the beautiful Cherry Blossom patterned paper from the Easter Greetings collection to help celebrate Spring.



I started this page with a pink watercolor swirl and some pink ink splatters. I then piled on ribbon, chipboard, patterned paper and flowers.


I used a die and a 6x6 piece of patterned paper to create the title. I absolutely love to finish my layouts with some Pion Design butterflies.

Thanks for stopping by today and think Spring!

Pion Design Products:
Easter Greetings - Cherry Blossom - PD7005
Easter Greetings - Daffodil - PD7008
Easter Greetings - Pink Ornament - PD7013
Easter Greetings - Borders - PD7016
Easter Greetings - Memory Notes - PD7017
Easter Greetings 6x6 - Easter Morning - PD7109
Scent of Lavender - French Country - PD7206

Comments

  1. Wow wow wow! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photo and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment