So Proud Shaker Journal - FabScraps


Hi! I'm sharing a shaker journal I created with the NEW Sweet Baby collection for FabScraps today. I'm absolutely loving the precious designs on these patterned papers. This line has me reminiscing on all the milestones I celebrated with my daughters. I thought it would be fun to create a journal with plain white pages to record some special moments without the stress of filling out page after page of detailed information.


This star-shaped punch-out on the journal cover was just begging for some attention, so I created a small shaker feature with some product packaging, sequins and images I cut from the patterned papers.


I embellished the chipboard simply with chalk ink and glaze.


I embellished the corners of the pages of this journal with precious images cut from the patterned papers and clear stickers. There's plenty of room left to record those special moments.

If you'd like the full supply list and/or instructions for this journal, please stop by the FabScraps blog.

Comments

Post a Comment