Where The Roses Grow - Pion Design


Hi! The NEW Where The Roses Grow collection from Pion Design has me thinking Spring! My roses are still hanging on, despite the dropping temperatures. I never had the chance to meet my Great Grandmother on my Mother’s side, but I can see her touches on the family lake house when I visit. Her beautiful roses are still thriving, generations later. Not only are they beautiful, but they smell amazing! This new collection was perfect for documenting this photo of her flowers.


I created an envelope from patterned paper to hold the photo. I just love a mix of stripes and floral prints.


I tucked flowers, leaves, and images cut from the patterned papers around the envelope to help fill out the design. I stamped and painted several clusters of leaves for the background of this page. I decided to use a portion of the title strip as the title of this layout. The script was too beautiful to toss away with the rest of the scraps. I finished the page as I do so many of my projects for Pion Design, with a trio of butterflies and some ink splatters.

Pion Design Products:
Where The Roses Grow - With All My Love PD8202
Where The Roses Grow - Rose Meadow PD8203
Where The Roses Grow - Roses In Bloom PD8204
Where The Roses Grow - Time To Smell The Roses PD8210
Where The Roses Grow - Borders PD8211
Where The Roses Grow - Tags PD8212

Comments

Post a Comment