2017 Planner From Scratch - Clearsnap

2017 Hand Stenciled and Embossed Bullet Journal Planner From Scratch Video Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Clearsnap

Hi! I'm sharing how I created my 2017 planner from scratch using Art Screens, stamps and ColorBox ink on the Clearsnap blog today. If you're like me and are overwhelmed by the selection of ready-made planners on the market, aren't finding anything to suit your needs, or don't want to spend a small fortune on supplies that you may not use, click over to the Clearsnap blog to see the simple template I used to help stay organized and journal about myself for every month of the year.

Pin It!

2017 Hand Stenciled and Embossed Bullet Journal Planner From Scratch Video Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Clearsnap

Comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhh I love love love this! LOVING the leaves!!! Off to see more!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment