Dad and Kids Craft Mother's Day Card - Clearsnap

Dad and Kids Craft Mother's Day Cards Tutorail by Dana Tatar for Clearsnap

Hi! I'm sharing a fun tutorial on the Clearsnap blog today that was fun for the whole family. My husband and kids joined me in my craft room to create Mother’s Day cards using the My First ColorBox range of products from Clearsnap. After gathering the necessary supplies for them, I stepped back and enjoyed watching them work together. I really love crafting with kids. Children are not encumbered by “rules” and they really enjoy the creative process. Their use of pattern and color is definitely fearless. This fast-paced card making session was super fun. I'd love to have you stop by the Clearsnap blog for the full supply list, tutorial, and fun video!

Handprint Name Tag Tutorial with My First ColorBox by Dana Tatar for Clearsnap

I created another project with my daughters using My First ColorBox ink pads, stamps, and markers to create handprint name tags that are perfect for the first day of school or any event where a simple craft project will help break the ice. The handprint design makes a great keepsake. This project was just as much fun and is great for children ages 4 and up. You can view the photo tutorial at SplitCoastStampers.com, or click on the photo above to watch the video tutorial.

If you're not familiar with the My First ColorBox range from Clearsnap, here's some more information:

The My First ColorBox Mini Stamps are sets of 5 themed stamps packaged in a hinged tin box. The stamps are made from high quality red rubber. For first use, break the stamps apart and apply the enclosed stickers to the foam backing. The foam backing allows small hands to hold the stamps easily.

The My First ColorBox Dye Ink Pads contain fast-drying, kid-friendly, washable ink. The cases are stackable and have a raised edge that makes them spill-resistant. The recessed inkpad ensures that the work surface says ink-free in the event the inkpad flips over. Clearsnap offers 18 fun single color inkpads and 3 2-color inkpads.

The My First Mini Markers are 8 classic colors in a small size perfect for a young hand.

All of these products are manufactured in the USA and are safe for children ages 4 and up. I love that this range is packaged to look like the art supplies that I use. My girls feel more grown up when they can craft alongside me with their own supplies and I feel good that they can use these products without supervision.Visit Clearsnap.com to view the entire range of My First ColorBox products and crafting kits.

Comments