Wood Slice Photo Plaques Video Tutorial - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Guest Designer

Wood Slice Photo Plaque Video Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Hi! I'm sharing my tutorial for how to transfer photos onto a wood slice on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. I'm always looking for creative ways to display photos in my home. These wood slice photo plaques are such a fun way to add a rustic accent, with a bit of a modern twist, to any decor. I used 4x6" Adhesive Sheets, a Home and Hobby Dual Tip Glue Pen, and a Walnut Hollow Basswood Country Round Coaster for this project, which only takes a couple of hours to complete.

I'm displaying my photo plaques on small stands, but attaching mounting hardware to the back of the wood slice to create a wall hanging or adding a magnet and sticking it on the fridge are also great ways to display these fun pieces.

The adhesives I used for this project are non-toxic, acid free, and wash from hands and clothes with warm water, which makes this a safe project for school-aged children with adult supervision. Photo plaques make a great gift for family, friends, or a special teacher or coach. The upcoming Spring and Summer holidays and end of the school year gift-giving will arrive much faster that I am ready for, but I'm a little bit ahead of the curve with this fun set.

I'd love to have you stop by the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog to watch my video. I also include full text instructions, a detailed supply and tool list, and some helpful design tips to help make your take on this project a success.

Wood Slice Photo Plaque Video Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Comments

  1. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! You are absolutely AMAZING!!!! Off to see more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment