Ocean Mixed Media Board - Tando Creative

Ocean Sunrise Mixed Media Board by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

Hi! I'm sharing the Mixed Media Board I painted for the Color Theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. First, I primed a Mixed Media Board with DecoArt White Gesso. Next, I used DecoArt Crafter's Acrylic Paint to add a blue sky and some water using a mix of purple, pink, and grey. Once the paint was dry I stamped a bright pink sun using ColorBox Berry Chalk Ink and the Paper Wings Productions Earth and Sky Melange Cling Stamp Set just above the horizon.

Ocean Sunrise Mixed Media Board Closeup by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

I used a black pen to add a quote. I finished this board with some pink and white paint dots and a splattering of Tattered Angels Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist.

August Color Theme for Tando Creative from Design Seeds

You can find the products I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

Comments

  1. This is awesome! LOVING the colors and that quote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment