Such A Delight - FabScraps

Such A Delight Bike Layout by Dana Tatar for FabScraps

Hi! I'm sharing a layout I created with the FabScraps C95 For the Love of Tea Collection. I wanted to show that you can create a beautiful page that isn't tea-themed with this line. I usually design my layouts as precise as I can, paying special attention to lining up all the page elements straight. It was fun to "let loose" and arrange the papers and embellishments on an angle.

Embossed Chipboard Bike by Dana Tatar for FabScraps

I always save the frames from the chipboard words to use in my designs as a bonus embellishment. I embossed three frames with bright blue embossing powder and then filled them with High Tea patterned paper. I used adhesive foam to attach the frames to the left side of the layout in a cascading fashion to create an interesting dimensional base for my photos.

I cut the bike from the chipboard album cover to use a an embellishment for this layout. I removed the cupcakes, flowers, and basket that were part of the design to create a more masculine piece.

Embossed and Embellished Chipboard Frames by Dana Tatar for FabScraps

I embellish the frames with flowers clusters cut from the Prepare for Tea patterned paper, and paper flowers and leaves.
Such A Delight Embossed Chipboard Title by Dana Tatar for FabScraps

I topped the page with an embossed word title. I doodled around the page with a white pen to finish the design.

If you're interested in a full supply list of the detailed instructions for how to create this layout, please visit the FabScraps blog.

Comments

Post a Comment